Tuesday 1 May 2012

Snap Happy BritMums Photo Challenge!!

It is with some trepidation that I'd like to tell you all I am going to attempt the #SnapHappyBritMums challenge!! There are 31 days of photo prompts to work my way through, and let me tell you I'm probably going to crash and burn before I've reached number five (so it'll go about as well as my diet has thus far...)!  For now though I'm an eager beaver ready to get into it.  So without further ado, lets get this show on the road!

If you are thinking of taking part, here is a peek at the 31 prompts for you!




Don't forget to include the little pic below to help identify your post as part of the challenge!



Happy snapping bloggy people!

2 comments:

fun as a gran said...

Im not ding mine on my blog as doing project 366, if you enjoy this then why not follow it up with a 366? Brilliant fun I am loving it and you can join in anytime

Marilynn said...

I am just going to your blog now to have a wee nosey at project 366! I've seen a couple of people mention it on Twitter but didn't know much about it! Hopefully have the time to take part in it! Thanks!

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com