Wednesday 2 May 2012

Pampering!

Now I'm a mummy I don't have much time for pampering.  To be honest though I wasn't ever really a going to get my nails done kinda girl.  I far preferred to open a bottle of plonk and do a bit of DIY pampering. Manicuring, painting my nails and sometimes even doing a little bit of nail art in a drunken stupor (messy but fun).  I have to say, even tipsy, I paint a mean nail!


Sadly, since the birth of Holly there have been no drunken nail painting sessions.  However, being the sneaky so and so that I am, I used this special #SnapHappyBritMums post as an excuse to leave Holly under daddy supervision and do my nails in honour of this blogging event. 

Here is the finished result:







Okay so technically I'm cheating using 2 photos, but I couldn't pick which hand I liked best!  So what do you think people? Too much time on my hands?




This post is for prompt number two of the Snap Happy BritMums Photo Challenge

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com