Saturday 5 May 2012

Blue

I've always loved the ocean. I think the oceans are the most fascinating, mysterious and beautiful places on earth. In my entire life I've never lived more than 10 miles from the sea and I couldn't imagine not living by the coast.  If ever I'm in need of cheering up, a good walk along the beach will always do the trick.  I'm lucky, I've been to many beautiful places with many beautiful beaches and views of the ocean which would take your breath away.

I even wanted to be Ariel from The Little Mermaid when I was little! However, as much as I love the ocean, swimming in open/deep water terrifies me.  Which has meant I've never had the courage to fulfil one of my dreams - scuba diving (did you know SCUBA stands for self contained underwater breathing apparatus?)!  So instead I have to be content with visiting Sea Life Centres and looking at the beautiful blue underwater world through the safety of steel and glass.


Beautiful blue - how could anyone not love something as beautiful as this?




This post is for prompt number five of the Snap Happy BritMums Photo Challenge


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com