Tuesday 24 April 2012

Holly's Hauls - April 2012

As you'll already know if you've read my very 1st Holly's Hauls post, I like to be as thrifty as possible kitting out my girl.  So this weekend we went to a baby sale and here are some of the fabulous finds we picked up!  As Holly is already in her 3-6 months clothing I tried to focus my purchases on 6-12 months and beyond, only buying something 3-6 months if it really tickled my fancy (Holly has more than enough in this age range already)!  Not all of the purchases I bagged are listed here as there would be too many to show. I'm not sure of the individual prices of each item, as I haggled on a lot of purchases but I can tell you that I got in excess of 20 items and spent approx £25-30. So here are my fabulous finds!







 DRESS TO IMPRESS -
(Still had original price tag - was £40!!)




SPLISH SPLASH FOR A RAINY DAY






POLKA DOTTY POODLE!





 THE TARTAN COLLECTION*










 OOH LA LA LOVELY!






 THE WINTER WARMERS!






*As you can see there is a bit of a tartan theme going on, I know... I'm a proud Scot!  Really though I bought those pieces because every year we attend a highland games weekend in the home town of David's family and it is kind of a tradition to kit out the kids in tartan! So this year it is my turn with Holly!

There are quite a few good sales coming up soon, so expect a few more fab finds in the near future, and with the money I've saved I can afford a few more toys for Holly or maybe another few Mark Jacobs or Rocha  outfits for Holly as well! Why not get out to a sale or two yourself?  There are loads of great bargains to be had, and always remember to haggle!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Fab! Especially love the polka dots and tartan! X

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com